Why Do Business with DIBroker East?
DIBroker-East proudly offers the industry’s leading sales support and service. This becomes evident with your first call when the phone is answered by a friendly voice ready to help. Established in 1991, The DIBroker-East team is comprised of over thirty employees with decades of experience in policy construction and service. We are here to guide you through every step of the sales cycle and to provide support throughout the life of the policy.
Shed Some Light on Disability with our Custom Designed Solutions
We work with you on case design and product choice to make sure your clients receive the best possible solution for their situation. We use multiple carriers for our disability products, so that you can provide your clients with the product that best fits their needs. Regardless of what other agents might show, you will have a proposal that allows you to compete for and win the case.
Our support will help you with every step of the process, from submitting a quote request on-line, to pre-underwriting, to choice of carriers and products, to help with point of sales, to completing the application, to updating you on where your client’s application is in the underwriting process.
Training Seminars/Sales Support
- Proper use of disability insurance within a financial plan.
- Business disability insurance products and proper use within a business continuation plan.
- Disability insurance guarantee issue programs.
- Customized large-case design for disability insurance.
- Understanding the tax consequences of disability insurance products.
- How to market the individual/group combo.
- New business processing and underwriting follow-up.
- Contracting and licensing.
- Policy service relating to inforce business.
- Underwriting and issue procedures.
- Weekly status updates emailed to you on cases in underwriting.
- Download all necessary forms as well as marketing material from our website.
DIBroker East provides quality disability insurance for people of all walks of life, from blue collar to professionals.
Find out what we can do for you and your clients.
- Retirement Protection
Disability insurance to protect contributions to retirement plans.
- Business Overhead Expense Plans
Disability insurance to cover the expenses of a small business.
- Buy/Sell Plans
Insurance polices to fund buy-sell agreements in the event of a disability.
- Impaired Risk
Disability insurance for individuals with medical issues or other special risk situations.
Disability insurance for professional athletes.
- Multi Life/List Bill/Simplified Issue
Individual disability plans that typically come with unisex rates and a discount.
- Guarantee Issue Plans
Disability insurance without medical underwriting for groups of 10 or more.
- Physicians Excess Limits
Disability coverage above ten thousand dollars a month.
- Individual/Group Combo
Added disability insurance protection for individuals with group LTD.
- Key Person
Disability insurance to protect owners from the loss of a key employee.
- High Excess Limits
Additional disability insurance for individuals who have reached the cap of domestic carriers.
- Bank Loans
Disability insurance policies that indemnify a bank loan.
- Divorce Settlements
Disability insurance policies that are required in divorce settlements.