DIBroker East-Eskra & Associates celebrated a very successful year with our annual Holiday Lunch today (12/5/2016) at Bricktops in Coral Gables.
We started the celebration with an outstanding meal last night at Ortanique on the Mile, a restaurant that we highly recommend if you visit Coral Gables.
Jill Frohardt of the Standard flew into town to join us and to give us a presentation this morning on the Standard’s new product, Protector Advantage, due to launch in 43 states soon after the first of year.
The overall take home message from her excellent presentation was that the new product will be more flexible and will be much more competitive in the physician market (among others).
Some highlights from the new product:
- A true Own Occupation Rider with specialty language for physicians, dentists and attorneys
- A choice of Enhanced, Basic or Short-term Residual (Enhanced and Basic have a Recovery Benefit)
- A Student Loan Rider
- A Benefit Increase Rider (a purchase option exercisable every three years similar to Principal’s Benefit Update)
- Full mental nervous coverage for most occupations, including most (but not all) physicians
- A discount for Residents (among other discounts)
Our Holiday Lunch is a way of acknowledging the excellent work our staff have performed throughout the year. If you do business with us but have never visited our office, you might want to see the faces of the first class employees here at DIBroker East. Our office functions in teams: